Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A very sad day...

I dont know what it is but I just cant sleep. I am exhausted.

Today, was just a bad day. Papa went for his whole body scan because he has bladder cancer. The cancer has spread and everything grew. That means he needs an agressive form of chemo now as well as injections. This is so sickining.  I guess this is just a bad year for the both of us. Today I took a 2 hour nap. My sister tried to wake me, but that didn't work. I was out cold. I needed that nap badly. When I woke up I saw all the missed calls and knew something was wrong. I was so mad I wasn't at his house hearing the news. In a way I am glad I didn't go because this is just alot to take in.

Finally, I went there and saw him. Seeing him made me really upset. Why is life so unfair? Will this ever end? So basically he starts chemo again October 29th then hes done in December. Once papa is done than he has to go for another Whole Body Scan ( WBS). Then when I come home from the cruise, everything starts for me.  I start the Low Iodine Diet.

Today was just a sad day... I really hope he will be okay. I admit I cannot handle me and him at the same time. This is ALOT for one person.  He is the best grandfather ever, he is always there for me. I am happy I get to see him everyday because he lives across the street from me.

So heartbreaking...

This has to end at some point a person can only take so much...


Ciao-Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment